Amazon Freetime Unlimited

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Lewonde Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Braces & Heel Pain Silicone Gel Insoles Review



I received the Lewonde Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Braces & Heel Pain Silicone Gel Insoles for a very large discount to try on my feet. I have flat feet and tend to have issues with pain in the heel and arch area. I also use arch supports, but think I need to replace them, just haven't yet. So I thought I would check these out and see if they helped some. I haven't used them a lot yet, but I found that while wearing the support braces on my feet, I had a calming sensation. I couldn't fit them in my shoes though and if I walked on them, they didn't feel comfortable, so I only have used them sitting or laying down. The hard plastic inside strap with little bumps give a feeling of a massage to your feet. Take the strap and wrap around your foot with the white hard piece underneath foot. Start it at the arch and move it over if you have pain. There are instructions on the bag to follow. The heel pain insoles feel soft and squishy on my feet in the shoes, but I can't fit my arch supports in at the same time though, so need to figure out something for that. These are made with silicone gel and feel great on my heel :)

Here is a link to check the product out if you would like: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06VVP26H8

No comments:

Post a Comment